On New Year's Eve, we ate our twelve grapes in time with the bongs of the clock. I've gotten better at it--the first time I tried, I only managed to choke down five before I started laughing, but now I can speed-eat the grapes with the whole family.
An early Reyes present --we have a new friend, Muffin. He's only about half the size of Louis, but just as cute.
I took a quick trip to Barcelona to visit friends who are about to have a baby. We spent a little time in the sun at the Parc Guell,
Sus majestades left some cool presents by our shoes. Later, our friend Gail arrived from Minnesota, our first wedding guest from out of town, but not the last. We had these lovely fishies for lunch, and ate the Roscon for dessert.
2 comments:
Oooh I am jealous, it is BORING here!
p.s. it's great to see the gaudi and the cabalgata.
Post a Comment