Friday, April 08, 2011

ABDC is back! season 6

I love this show! Yeah, it's sometimes incoherent, but there is no denying the creativity, passion and dance skills of these crews. The first episode featured five of the ten crews that will be competing. Dominic (D'trix) Sandoval is a new judge; he was a competitor on SYTYCD and one of the Quest crew that were champions a few seasons ago.
IAmMe features the popular Phillip Chbeeb, Moon, and a group of tutters based in Texas, but with a terrific gal from the former Czech republic. ReQuest, the women from new Zealand were champions from the 2010 World Hip Hop Championships. I love that they are all Polynesian and I hope they show more of their cultural blend. The Boston funk crew has great style. I don't know who choreographed the opening group number, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were Napoleon and Tabitha, since they've done a lot of the group choreo in the past.

1 comment:

Leee said...

Dang, I've been sleeping on ABDC, so thanks so much for reminding me that it's officially back! Can't wait to watch it (and to see Dominic be slightly more than useless (i.e. Omarion)).