After a year of relentless psychic brutality, the campaigns are over. I'm feeling physically and mentally battered. I need to do some kind of cleansing ritual.
Yes - I totally fell apart after the results were in, had been worried about how it would go but did not realize how worried until it was over.
Wondering how this term will go, too. I haven't been to studio yet, it did not meet election week for fear of depression and conflict, teacher is invited to Romney inauguration and relatives of our congressmen (R) also rent time there. I was told by some members of it to leave the country, Obama is not American, blah blah.
1 comment:
Yes - I totally fell apart after the results were in, had been worried about how it would go but did not realize how worried until it was over.
Wondering how this term will go, too. I haven't been to studio yet, it did not meet election week for fear of depression and conflict, teacher is invited to Romney inauguration and relatives of our congressmen (R) also rent time there. I was told by some members of it to leave the country, Obama is not American, blah blah.
Post a Comment