Sunday, June 06, 2021

Bicycle by RM

It's June, so it's time for the annual BTS FESTA celebration, two weeks of music, photos, and a concert called MUSTER to celebrate their debut. Last year I bought a ticket to the online concert (which you have to watch live in the middle of the night in my time zone) only to discover that my laptop's OS is too old to support the stream. I ended up having to watch it on my phone, not optimal. So this year I think I'll reluctantly skip the concert. This is the eighth year, and we've already received some great photos. Today RM released a song on Soundcloud called Bicycle, and it's very much in the vein of his solo mixtape mono. The art is by Moon Sungsic 

If this song were to be released on a paid service like iTunes or Spotify, we'd blow it up, but it's a gift to us for free. A person I follow on Twitter made this great Soundcloud playlist: BTS for Healing

No comments: