We've gone from sweater weather to heat advisory. Today's temps were in the 80s so I stayed indoors, and tomorrow it will be even hotter. After Wednesday it will cool off. Tomorrow we are doing our Prediabetes meeting by zoom, so if I want a walk I need to get out of bed earlier than I have been. The topic is adding more exercise. I have been on target with the program goals so far but this will be a challenge. I can add exercise by using YouTube videos; I just haven't done it.
Rosemary called from Minnesota. She and Loren are doing well. She's using the barn as her studio and working hard. This weekend she'll go into town and spend the night with a friend so she can attend some gatherings. I'm so glad for Facetime! Nancy and Mark are in Mexico. Johnny and Dana have just moved into the new condo they bought. I'm glad they are able to become homeowners. I saw some pictures of their place from the realtor listing and it looks spacious and bright. It's in the same school district so Morgan can continue in her Spanish Immersion program.
I attended my last opera in the series. It was a newish opera in Spanish about Frida and Diego. The production values--sets, costumes, choreography and use of chorus---we're quite wonderful. I was less impressed by the score but the singing was good.
No comments:
Post a Comment