Have you looked at SF Mike's photo/commentary blog? Similar to your style, and of interest.San Francisco Civic Center.
And also: Stephen Bess' Washington DC photo/literary/urban adventures blog.Morphological Confetti
I love SF Mike's blog! He's a great photographer, and I love the way he documents my home town from that particular spot. It brings back lots of memories. I got connected to him through your blog, actually. I'll check out the DC one as well. Thanks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Have you looked at SF Mike's photo/
commentary blog? Similar to your style, and of interest.
San Francisco Civic Center.
And also: Stephen Bess' Washington DC
photo/literary/urban adventures blog.
Morphological Confetti
I love SF Mike's blog! He's a great photographer, and I love the way he documents my home town from that particular spot. It brings back lots of memories. I got connected to him through your blog, actually. I'll check out the DC one as well. Thanks!
Post a Comment