As long as you keep posting pictures of your cat, there is no need for me to post pictures of mine, since I can just refer people to you. The Hedonistic Pleasureseeker, I believe, also has this edition of a Cat.
My plane was late, so I could not pick up my cat from the vet, where he is boarding. I have to wait until Tuesday. These pictures are useful for that reason: I can contemplate "my" cat.
3 comments:
Poor Leo. I hope someone keeps him warm while everyone is away.
As long as you keep posting pictures of your cat, there is no need for me to post pictures of mine, since I can just refer people to you. The Hedonistic Pleasureseeker, I believe, also has this edition of a Cat.
My plane was late, so I could not pick up my cat from the vet, where he is boarding. I have to wait until Tuesday. These pictures are useful for that reason: I can contemplate "my" cat.
P.S. The resemblance really is shocking, especially with these two pictures.
Post a Comment