Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bummeration

PEOPLE! There is a whole site where folks post pictures of what is inside their fridge! It's called Fridgewatcher.com, and you can "watch" fridges! from other countries! I need to be amused right now, because I just watched a month of work go down the drain.

I'm too tired and bummed out to take a picture of the inside of my fridge tonight. I went to the airport to pick up a guest I'm hosting for work, only to get a message that she has to spend the night in Dallas due to flight delays (I swear, I had this feeling). Wah! I spent the last four weeks getting funding, arranging a meeting with fifteen! people for project planning, and she won't get here in time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Condolences!!!

One must always avoid flying through Dallas - I am routinely stuck there. If flying through Houston you have to start early. Never, ever be on anything near the last plane out.

I have slept on the floor in both airports more times than I wish to remember and once it prevented me from giving my MLA paper, or even getting to the MLA. By the time I got there, they explained, I would have missed my flight back.

Anyway, re-condolences!

The Fabulous Kitty Glendower said...

I took a picture of some of the food in my refrigerator this morning and I hadn't read your entry yet. LOL! Must be a collective conscious thing.

I'm sorry the conference hit a snag.

Anonymous said...

So sorry... all the work and preparation!. Hopefully you will still get the most of her visit.....