Sunday, September 07, 2008

File under: Somebody had to do it!

I'm envious of those folks who have can do these creative video mash-ups. The Colbert Report recently issued the "Green Screen Challenge" (aka Make McCain Intersting); take a set bit of a McCain speech (the one where he was backed by the green screen) and add what should have gone in the background. The results are hilarious and creative.
via Pam's House Blend:
John McCain gets BarackRolled!


Priceless!

(What is Rickrolling? Wikipedia tells us here.)

(frame-by-frame comparison of the BarrackRoll with the original Rick Astley video)
.

3 comments:

demondoll said...

Hee!
That would have kept me from falling asleep during McCain's speech...

Fresca said...

Hey, Momo!
You could have a brilliant future making mashups yourself! Is it something you could do with your students???

momo said...

I am itching to learn how, and I even bought a book for $1 about how to use iDVD and iMovie, but I won't have time until I finish that overdue report! I finished the overdue letters, and now I only have ONE MORE thing. GAHHH,