A friend of a friend, younger than I, is Cuban American and has the voice and mannerisms of Desi Arnaz. It is such a throwback. Whenever he shows at parties I just sit there watching what I think of as an act but is no act. He is flattered that I laugh at every joke but he does not realize that there are two reasons why - the joke itself, and the fact that it is a sort of deja vu.
2 comments:
I loved this!!
A friend of a friend, younger than I, is Cuban American and has the voice and mannerisms of Desi Arnaz. It is such a throwback. Whenever he shows at parties I just sit there watching what I think of as an act but is no act. He is flattered that I laugh at every joke but he does not realize that there are two reasons why - the joke itself, and the fact that it is a sort of deja vu.
Post a Comment