LOL! I watched the whole thing---was totally delighted at how much I could understand.
Even though I don't speak Spanish, the ideas, gestures, and the many words I could catch were enough to follow most of it. "The information goes directly to your head."
P.S. Along the same lines, you remember the Medieveal Help Desk, don't you? (Maybe you even posted it back when it was going round?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFAWR6hzZek
3 comments:
LOL!
I watched the whole thing---was totally delighted at how much I could understand.
Even though I don't speak Spanish, the ideas, gestures, and the many words I could catch were enough to follow most of it.
"The information goes directly to your head."
Adorable!
P.S. Along the same lines, you remember the Medieveal Help Desk, don't you?
(Maybe you even posted it back when it was going round?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFAWR6hzZek
Yes, I did use the medieval helpdesk video in a class, but I can't remember if I put it up at this blog or at my class blog. I love it!
Post a Comment