I'm finally getting a chance to listen to the whole double album Reflektor, by Arcade Fire. We were lucky enough to see them live (with free tickets I got from calling The Current) a couple of years ago. They put on such a great live show, I decided to pop for two pricey Target Center tickets (seated on the main floor) for their upcoming tour. (I will not spend any money on coffee or eating out for a while). I normally wouldn't want to see a show at the Target Center, but they did such a good job overcoming the sound limitations of the Roy Wilkins Auditorium in St Paul that I am sure they will have a great arena show.
(Billboard's track by track review here)
"Reflektor"
"Here Comes the Night Time" and "Normal Person"
Video directed by Roman Coppola with Michael Cera as the unbeliever.
"Joan of Arc/Jeanne d'Arc " (fanvid with footage from the film The Passion of Joan of Arc with Antonin Artaud)
"Afterlife" (live on SNL)
"It's Never Over (oh Orpheus)"
Friday, February 07, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment