Thursday, September 03, 2026

To DO

recycling out;

compost out;

cleaned maggots out of compost pail. gross!

toilet cleaned;

grocery shopping; Rao's is $2 more expensive but I like it.

Alanon meeting;

called about Wellcare plan change. If I understand correctly, I don't need to do anything because Mt Sinai is out-of-network already. But it makes me nervous that I had to recycle six copies of the notice that Mount Sinai would no longer have Wellcare in its network. 

Walked to my favorite cafe for my favorite avocado BLT. I hate that I feel so sluggish on such a short walk. Will do it again tomorrow but maybe I'll go to September insteadl 

 

TO DO list

break down cardboard boxes in entryway and recycle them with paper

clear off table

deposit two checks

recycle new yorker mags

laundry

change sheets

tidy up wooden shelf and coffee table

dust surfaces in bedroom 

shake out rugs in bedroom

throw out old clothes

wash microwave plate and interior

recycle file pile

 

 

No comments: