All that thinking about school lunches and organic food the other day sent me to the Saint Paul Farmer's Market,
where I got some incredible apples, yukon gold potatoes, peppers, onions, a chicken, beets, and some yummy chocolate sauce. We have been eating it with bananas. Halloween approaches, and I have been heavily lobbied to make a trip to "the costume store" this weekend, so we will hook up with some friends to make a pilgrimage to Twin Cities Magic and Costume over in St Paul, next to Cosetta's, although I have decreed that we have to recycle some elements from the costume closet (my child doesn't have room in her closet for her regular clothes because there are too many "dress ups" in there, and now she has started to raid my closet).
In the past I've been quite happy with some of my costumes, but this year I haven't quite yet decided what to be. Since my mother is visiting from SF and she is in the food business, I think I'll browse around Becks and Posh, catch up on SF foodie blog gossip (the Michelin Guide has issued its stars, and boy, are people in a tizzy!), and see if I can find some inspiration.
No comments:
Post a Comment