ChasingMoksha left this comment, but Blogger is being tempermental and won't let me publish it, so I'm sticking it in myself "Have you ever had this test professionally done? Ironically I have three times. The first time in 1993 I was a ENTJ, then again in 1997, I was a INTJ, I guess I lost the extrovert edge. However no matter, because changing the E to an I freed me from any control tendecies. I did it again last year and I was still an INTJ. And I tried the quick blog one and it gave me the INTJ again. I had a friend in poetry who tested INFP and she would compliment my ability to think and judge, but in turn I appreciated her ability to be emotionally moved, which comes a little hard for me when someone is acting really stupid about something. Sorry, it is all about me. LOL!"
I feel like an INFP, but I test as ENFP, and I see why that is actually more true of me. When others are encroaching too much on my space and time, I feel like an ENFJ, but I am not actually J.
The testers are always upset with my ENFP result. They want me to test as ENTP. They feel that since I am intelligent and behave rationally, I should not also be a feeling type.
It is in part because it makes you choose between these binaries that the 'science' behind this grid has been criticized.
However, I think the grid does explain a lot - like, why some people seem to be so different from oneself. The S types, and especially the STs, seem to be on a completely different wiring system.
I feel like an INFP, but I test as ENFP, and I see why that is actually more true of me. When others are encroaching too much on my space and time, I feel like an ENFJ, but I am not actually J.
The testers are always upset with my ENFP result. They want me to test as ENTP. They feel that since I am intelligent and behave rationally, I should not also be a feeling type.
It is in part because it makes you choose between these binaries that the 'science' behind this grid has been criticized.
However, I think the grid does explain a lot - like, why some people seem to be so different from oneself. The S types, and especially the STs, seem to be on a completely different wiring system.
5 comments:
ChasingMoksha left this comment, but Blogger is being tempermental and won't let me publish it, so I'm sticking it in myself
"Have you ever had this test professionally done? Ironically I have three times. The first time in 1993 I was a ENTJ, then again in 1997, I was a INTJ, I guess I lost the extrovert edge. However no matter, because changing the E to an I freed me from any control tendecies. I did it again last year and I was still an INTJ. And I tried the quick blog one and it gave me the INTJ again. I had a friend in poetry who tested INFP and she would compliment my ability to think and judge, but in turn I appreciated her ability to be emotionally moved, which comes a little hard for me when someone is acting really stupid about something. Sorry, it is all about me. LOL!"
No, I've never had it done professionally, but I've done it a couple of times on-line and it always comes out the same.
When blogger rejected my comment, I gave up. Yet you received it. That is really weird. It happened at about three places yesterday.
Thanks.
I feel like an INFP, but I test as ENFP, and I see why that is actually more true of me. When others are encroaching too much on my space and time, I feel like an ENFJ, but I am not actually J.
The testers are always upset with my ENFP result. They want me to test as ENTP. They feel that since I am intelligent and behave rationally, I should not also be a feeling type.
It is in part because it makes you choose between these binaries that the 'science' behind this grid has been criticized.
However, I think the grid does explain a lot - like, why some people seem to be so different from oneself. The S types, and especially the STs, seem to be on a completely different wiring system.
I feel like an INFP, but I test as ENFP, and I see why that is actually more true of me. When others are encroaching too much on my space and time, I feel like an ENFJ, but I am not actually J.
The testers are always upset with my ENFP result. They want me to test as ENTP. They feel that since I am intelligent and behave rationally, I should not also be a feeling type.
It is in part because it makes you choose between these binaries that the 'science' behind this grid has been criticized.
However, I think the grid does explain a lot - like, why some people seem to be so different from oneself. The S types, and especially the STs, seem to be on a completely different wiring system.
Post a Comment