My daughter has been away from home for one week now. I miss her so much. But I am busy, busy, busy!
It's not as if I don't have lots to distract me: it's the second week of classes, filled with department meetings, graduate students conferences, directed study projects, committee business, class prep, fiddling with online classroom support platforms. I also have to prepare a multi-media presentation for an event next week, and I have some papers to revise for presentation in April. But I have declared today "catch up on paper work day." I have summarize the building's financial business for our tax returns, do renters credit forms, a faculty activities report, update my CV, and file about six months worth of bills. If I can do this before I have coffee with a friend by 3:30, I will reward myself by going out dancing tonight. I haven't been dancing for almost two years! The sun is shining, the kitty is warm, and I can watch Season 2 of Dexter while I file, so life is good.
"Busy work"+ YouTube got me this priceless item.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment