Wednesday, January 27, 2010
iPAD? really? REALLY?
MAD-TV did a bit back in 2007 which is getting its second wind because the dudes at Apple thought the best name for its new device was iPAD. Really?
I'm sure the device itself will be totally groovy--or at least as groovy as an oversized iPod Touch-- but iPad is definitely a #nowomenintheroom #namingfail.
On Twitter, iTampon is trending higher than iPad because we are juvenile,and need distraction from the grim prospect of the State of the Union address later today.
A few tweets I retweeted:
RT @annfriedman: I hope the iPad has wings for extra nighttime protection.
@ SpaceyG The iPad. For your light iDays.
hehe RT @goatking @cassidycody No, the iPad will come in two sizes. iPad and MaxiPad
Be careful talking about iPods and iPads in Boston.
RT @zuzansantos: el mundo paralizado por el iPad..... iWey x_x <-- #iWey =)
joeymornin
@joeymornin Mr. Obama’s speech could not come at a more critical time for... blah blah... #IPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Updated: More jokes in the comments to this post here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment