PART 1 OF Pony and Daschaun of VOGUE EVOLUTION teaching LindseyB, Rino, Maryss From Paris, and Keeley "LockN' Key" of the BEAT FREAKS how to VOGUE. Part 1 includes: Catwalk & Duckwalk.
FREAK THE VOGUE 1 from Beat Freaks on Vimeo.
Part 2 of Pony and Daschaun of VOGUE EVOLUTION teaching LindseyB, Rino, Maryss From Paris, and Keeley "LockN' Key" of the BEAT FREAKS how to VOGUE. Part 2 includes: Dip & Hands
FREAK THE VOGUE 2 from Beat Freaks on Vimeo.
I have so much respect and love for these dancers! Here they talk about the knowledge behind the moves. There is a lot in common for these dancers who are keeping dance practices alive and innovating with them at the same time: take the moves and make them your own!
2 comments:
Fabulous! Thanks for this, Joanna.
You are welcome! I have to refrain from practicing the hand moves in the cafe where I am watching these videos again.
Post a Comment