Wednesday, February 02, 2011

"Bad Project" Lady Science and Zheng Lab

We return momentarily to the topic of "Bad Romance" parodies for this gem, "Bad Project." I post this for all of my friends and colleagues who are research scientists! You know who you are.


For those of us who have never worked in a lab, "Western Blot" refers to a lab technique for mapping proteins in a tissue sample (I think!).
Translations of the Chinese characters on the tubes (from the YouTube comments):

"The chinese part at 2:38 is:

Green spot: Liar

Blue spot: The experiment is suck

Red spot: I have no future

Purple spot: I want to graduate

3:58 I want a job (just in chinese)

3:59 I want freedom too

4:01 I want a job

4:04 But I got no degree"

The lab fashions are priceless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may have to steal this.