In a week, my daughter will turn 23. In another week, I will turn 60. Woo hoo, it's double Scorpio time!
Yesterday, I pulled La Papesse: The Moon. Yin energy. Water. Intuition, clairvoyance, connection to the unconscious. Duality, powerful feminine energy. No decision: hibernate, study, connect with dreams and inner knowledge.
Today I pulled the Knight of Swords. Air of Air. Gallant, active, charging off with good intentions. Not always aware of trampling on others, tactless, steamroller, oblivious to own self-righteousness. This card is my "Joan of Arc" card, that aspect of myself that comes at 3AM to torment me with shame for all the times I trampled on others without realizing it. It doesn't matter if you are right if you are also hurting people. They won't take responsibility for their hurtful actions to you if they feel scalded by scorn.
So, the two of these together remind me that Jupiter is transiting through Scorpio this coming year, and I get to go on a Scorpio growth ride.
So let's make it a Comal flight of tequilas with delicious sangrita chasers!
Monday, October 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment