I can't wait for the chocolate persimmons to hit the Berkeley Bowl!
This, week there is no session with Marilyn on Monday (libraries closed for the holiday). I could take BART to SFMOMA, which closes Wed. instead of Mon.
I will continue to research internet service providers, although Cindy and Chuck have upgraded out account to unlimited data plan.
I will also continue with the paleo diet. Pat myself on the back for choosing fruits, veg, meat instead of sugar, dairy, carbs, alcohol. I have cooked the shrimp and the butternut squash by roasting them in the oven (tossed in salt and olive oil). I've found myself hungry, because I'm also doing better with portion control and quantity. I'm not counting calories, but I have slowing lost a few pounds. I'm still in that phase where the scale bounces up and down, but this morning I actually saw 170, down from 176-8. It may bounce up again to 172-4, but the trend is in the right direction.
This week, I will walk every day. Last week, I had a few days where I only walked to the library and back (about 1/2 mile total), so I want to do better this week. Today I walked to 4th street, which is a respectable 2.3 miles.
- ✓sun: home to 4th St. (2.3 miles)
- X mon: home to Virginia/Milvia (.8 mile) and back (.8 mile) total 1.6 miles
- tues: home to Ashby/Shattuck (.8 mile) and back (.8 mile) total 1.6 miles
- fri: home to meeting to West Library (.8 mile + 1.4 miles =2.2 miles) return Libary to home 1.6 miles) total 2.2 + 1.6 = 3.8 miles
travel plans: look carefully at all the travel blogs I have bookmarked.
language study every day

No comments:
Post a Comment