We had a wonderful birthday party (a surprise!) after the last performance of the play. Hopped up on cake, the kids improvised costumes and filmed each other imitating Madonna talking in a fake British accent about how she stole a baby (!). Good thing I still have a password on this computer, or the stuff would end up on YouTube. R. is twelveteen.Louis is the newest member of the family. He is a birthday present. I am glad he will be living at the farm with the guys, because my cat would plot his demise.
3 comments:
I realize I have said this before, but I am still unable to comprehend how your cat looks so very, very much like mine.
That cat looks like it is plotting something. The girl and I want a cat, an indoor cat, but the governor is not having any of it. Ugh!
Glad the children had fun, now tell me, how do they know so much about Madonna and her antics? LOL!
I don't know exactly how these kids learn all the things they do, but I imagine it's a combination of the playground, the radio, and overhearing their mothers make scathing remarks about certain celebrities. We actually had a conversation about adoption and the whole issue in the car.
Post a Comment