Friday, June 29, 2007

I'll miss you, Chuy!


Stupid SYTYCD jidges! They cut Chuy! so WRONG!. Here's the routine that won the hearts of the Television Without Pity SYTYCD boards,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alors, now I know about Television Without Pity, a great name.

momo said...

Or TWoP, as it is known. I first found it as a place to read snarky recaps of shows like House, but the SYTYCD board has actually included some really interesting conversations by dancers, musicians, filmmakers, as well as fans, about things like dance technique, the different genres of dance, etc, as well as the usual fannish stuff.

The Fabulous Kitty Glendower said...

Lost Clown seems to be a fan, perhaps you will enjoy her blog:

http://angryforareason.blogspot.com/

momo said...

Thanks for the tip! I went over and left a comment chez Lost Clown because it turns out we have ballroom and Lindy Hopping in common as well as other things (cats, feminism, being angry for a reason!)