Antidotes for the negativity to which I gave too much power in my life during the last two weeks: fun with Mr. Kitty. Here he is, helping with toilet repair a few months ago. I sent his photo to Cats in Sinks, but neglected to see if they ran it. Actually, that's not really accurate--I clicked the button "Show me another cat in a sink!" dozens of times, but his photo didn't come up. But it was soothing to see so many cats in so many sinks.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Cats therapy
Antidotes for the negativity to which I gave too much power in my life during the last two weeks: fun with Mr. Kitty. Here he is, helping with toilet repair a few months ago. I sent his photo to Cats in Sinks, but neglected to see if they ran it. Actually, that's not really accurate--I clicked the button "Show me another cat in a sink!" dozens of times, but his photo didn't come up. But it was soothing to see so many cats in so many sinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cat therapy is good.
You have inspired me to also put up a cat shot on my blog.
Best, Mr. B.
C'est charmant. And it is funny how much they like sinks (well - I guess any nest just their size).
Funny therapy. I would try it.
Kisses,
Post a Comment