Saturday, December 20, 2008

!Teruel existe!

Caution EARWORM alert!
I share with you a video that was sent by email from a friend who has this bumper sticker on his car: !Teruel existe! It's a parody of the cover of "Rivers of Babylon" as done by Boney M. which I have now discovered, thanks to this incredibly thorough article in Wikipedia, to be one of the most popular musical "acts" in the world: x (whose first hit, Daddy Cool, is forever engraved on my brain because I was living in France in 1976 when it was a massive, monotonous, inexplicable hit.)


Chicóoo!

Updated: this is a clip from a satirical TV program that gives an insider's perspective on life in Aragón ("Oregon"), Spain. You can watch clips from the programs online, now in its second season Oregontelevision.com.

2 comments:

entrenomadas said...

Me has hecho reír un montón con este vídeo.

Un beso,

Marta

momo said...

Hola, Marta, y yo también.
Acabo de enterarme de que viene de un programa que tiene su sitio YouTube (ya puse el enlace en mi post).