Excellent caption for this picture over on the PunditKitchen site.
UPDATE: oh, Jon Stewart, how I love you!
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c | |||
| White Men Can't Judge - Sotomayor: Judgment Days | ||||
| ||||
| The Daily Show With Jon Stewart | Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c | |||
| White Men Can't Judge - Sotomayor: Judgment Days | ||||
| www.thedailyshow.com | ||||
| ||||
2 comments:
Pity she can't whack Lindsay Graham on the back of his head. What a smarmy little shit he's being! Disrespectful in the extreme. I don't remember even Sandra O'Connor going through such sexist bullshit - and her confirmation hearings were well over 30 years ago! We've really regressed as a nation, haven’t we? Back into the good ol' bad ol' days of inequality across the board. 1970 redux. I only hope it doesn't take another 40 years to catch back up.
There! I KNEW you'd come through for me with the best Stewart clip! Thanks.
(I want that MacBook Air of his...)
Post a Comment