Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eight images that amaze you


Three years ago, a blogger tagged me with a meme, asking for eight images that amazed me, or was it eight amazing images? I made a post that included this image of a reader, one I used to have on a postcard, and which now serves as my avatar for Disqus comments.

I should do that exercise again, but with eight different images. Any one else up for it?

2 comments:

Fresca said...

I LOVED seeing the eight images in a post from 2006:
Your little girl was LITTLE!

I rarely look at people's archives--this reminds me I should browse backwards, once in a while.

I feel overwhelmed from searching for images for my Tribe of Readers (the carp woman is one too!);
but I am tempted to do the meme--maybe not tomorrow but soon.

entrenomadas said...

Hola, Joanna
muchas gracias por tu comentario. Hace un momento ha estado en casa una jovencita alta, lista y educada.
Está más guapa cada año.
A ver cuándo nos vemos.

Un beso,

Marta