Saturday, March 07, 2026
check-in time
I have been weighing my self all week and I have lost some weight. I don't know exactly how much because my starting weight fluctuated so much but I'll just say 5 lbs. I found myself lying in bed chanting "I will lose weight!" I'm so frightened about my blood sugar levels and my liver diagnosis. The good news is that if I can lose a significant amount of weight it may reverse some of the liver damage and control the blood sugar levels. I am doing a reasonably good job of staying within my calorie limit of 1330 per day. I need to snack on something other than nuts. It's going to be a long slog but if I can stick with this kind of diet for a couple of months I'll see real results.
I have been lying in bed until noon listening to podcasts. I'm going to go easy on myself because I'm scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment