Thursday, March 19, 2026
Quest French presentation
Yesterday I gave a 50 minute presentation in French on Henri Matisse for the conversation club at lunchtime. It went fairly well althought there were technical problems with the interface between Powerpoint and the YouTube videos I had linked to. I asked the group to tell me what they saw in the images I shared and people spoke up so i consider it a success. I learned so much from preparing that I was able to talk my way through it without reading a script. Next on the Matisse agenda will be a trip to the MOMA to see the Matisses in the collection. I was so nervous about doing the presentation that I didn't sleep at all the nighth before. The next night I overslept and missed the Hamlet class. Then last night no more sleep again. I have to talk to my doctor about this because my sleep has been irregular for the past few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment