Saturday, March 21, 2026

wieght loss timeline

If I lose a pound a week, the timeline will look like this. I hope to get to a hard 180 this week 

one 

April 1 *180 

    2 179 

    3 178 

    4 177 

two 

    May 5 176 

    6 *175 

    7 174 

    8 173 

three 

    June 9 172 

    10 171 

    11 *170 

    12 169 

four 

    July 13 168 

    14 167 

    15 166 

    16 *165 

five 

    August 17 164 

    18 163 

    19 162 

    20 161 

six 

    September 21 *160      

    22 159    

    23 158 

    24 157 

seven 

    October 25 156      

    25 *155 

    26 154 

    27 153      

eight 

November 28 152      

    29 151 

    30 *150 

It will take eight months to reach my first goal weight of 150 lbs. That brings me to my birthday. So that is a reasonable timeline if I stick with the diet I'm working with now. So far I've done a really good job of sticking to it and I've. brought my weight down to 180-183. The scale bounces around but I can see a decline. A few years ago I made a similar timeline and built in a series of rewards: buying new clothes, travel. I'm going to think about how I can do that again but I'm not ready now. Maybe I'll build in some restaurant outings every five pounds or so. I went to a pizza joint with Rosemary the other day and managed to choose things that kept me in my diet range: beets tartare and 3 meatballs with tomato sauce and bread. The beets were delicious, worth the outing.

No comments: