Monday, January 14, 2008

On the road

My last night in Zaragoza. Tomorrow I'll take the train to Madrid and spend the night with some lovely friends who will be kind enough to help me get to the airport on time the next day.
I'll hang out in the Amsterdam airport for a few hours, then I'm off to Cork City, Ireland for four days, two of them for a conference. I am so thrilled to be visiting Ireland for the first time. It's had such a large place in my imagination all my life since my father's family is Irish, even though I never really knew them well.

Then it's back to Minneapolis, the snow, and a house that will surely be coated with a deep layer of cat hair.

1 comment:

The Fabulous Kitty Glendower said...

That site makes Cork look very interesting. Have fun between work. I like how it says you will always remember it, or something like that, it will always stay with you....