Thursday, November 13, 2008

Braces coming off!

Someone who lives at my house is happy because the braces are coming OFF! first half today, and last half in a week. Woo Hoo!
Here's how Ryan Higa celebrated on YouTube (you wouldn't believe how many people have posted happy videos about getting their braces off!


Milk Crisis by The Go! Team, and they are based in Brighton, England. Part of the song is in Japanese.

1 comment:

Fresca said...

Wow--thanks for the link to info abotu Samuel Delany's talk on your twitter post--it hadn't occur to me that SRD would be speaking FREE at the Walker!--after I got caught paying $22 to hear Mike Leigh speak ( it hadn't occurred to me it would cost that much, but I was already there--alas, he wasn't worth it, though I like his movies and his movie-making process--though I'm waiting for "Happy-Go-Lucky" to come out on DVD as movies at first-run theaters have become just way too expensive).

Quick: what's your favorite book by SRD??? Can I read it by 2 p.m. on Saturday?

(Are you sure you can't go? Couldn't you quit your job?)