It's a phenomenon that affects circulation: http://www.medicinenet.com/raynauds_phenomenon/article.htm First the circulation is shut down and some people can see their fingers turn white or even blue. Then when the capillary spasm is over, the blood supply comes back and you can get the flush you describe. It can either be primary (you have it by itself) or secondary with other autoimmune syndromes; mine seems to be secondary to the fibromyalgia.
3 comments:
I want that red dress!
Why do my hands/feet not get cold with Reynaud's Syndrome ... I've had it since I was 28 ... ??? But I have red palms and soles, red red red!
It's a phenomenon that affects circulation: http://www.medicinenet.com/raynauds_phenomenon/article.htm
First the circulation is shut down and some people can see their fingers turn white or even blue. Then when the capillary spasm is over, the blood supply comes back and you can get the flush you describe. It can either be primary (you have it by itself) or secondary with other autoimmune syndromes; mine seems to be secondary to the fibromyalgia.
I only have red and it is permanent so I am not convinced I really have it although it is what they say.
Post a Comment