Sunday, December 07, 2008

How did we end up at the MOA on a Sunday before Xmas?


I fell on the ice last week, so hard that I broke the phone that was in my bag. Although I had been too cheap to purchase insurance, it was close enough to my contract renewal time that the guys at the phone store got the company to approve a deal whereby I would get a discount and a rebate on a new phone. I got the same kind of phone, but upgraded to the latest model which has video. While we were at the Temple of Commerce using a gift certificate that could only be redeemed there, we saw this unsual ...what, "mascot"? puppet? guy dressed up in a costume with a giant head handing out flyers?

So I can shoot video and email it to myself, then post it on the blog. Maybe there is a way to post directly, but I haven't figured that out yet.

2 comments:

mark drago said...

well...i thought you were about to say-- hip...so a phone doesn't seem too bad

momo said...

yeah. The last time I fell that hard, I broke a bone in my foot and was on crutches for two months, so I'm grateful I just have a few bruises!