My morning coffee, and a scan of the tweets of people I follow on Twitter brings me a harvest of stories, music, poetry, and news about things I want to know more about.
@MNStories sends us a video on MNStories of a heron on the lake in Loring Park:
Want to know what it's like to paddle on a canoe through the tunnel from lake Calhoun to Lake of the Isles? Here you go. Chuck and Lorika take us along on their canoe adventure. At 4:20, there is some marvelous footage of a black-crowned night heron, a heron with a short neck and a long plume trailing from the top of his head.
@marilinkAnd it breaks my heart... ♫ » link to Blip.fm | marilink | Regina Spektor – Fidelity
From a blogger in Madrid. I haven't explored Blip.fm yet, but it looks like a great way to learn about new music. Might try it after I turn in my grades next week.
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment