Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Beat Freakz on ABDC


via MTV Remote Control TV Insider blog

Because I don't get MTV at home, I'm very appreciative of the fact that MTV has made an effort to put out high quality videos for fans to watch after the show. You can watch the whole episode at the America's Best Dance Crew homepage on MTV, and there is also an official ABDC MySpace page and an authorized YouTube Channel Fanscape with this playlist. There is even an embeddable player on the YouTube page. This is so much better than the stupid policy that has SYTYCD videos disappearing from YouTube because the show mistakenly thinks that fans are stealing something from them when in fact the videos are a way that fans build loyalty to the show. I'm heartbroken that the remixes and mashups that buffmetube made last season are gone! They were outstanding.

No comments: