I spent a lot of time today cleaning, organizing, purging, etc, and had just settled down to file bills, when I looked down to see the basket was occupied. It still is. I have decided to begin a long-postponed project of putting the addresses in my three address books on the computer. I am doing this because I am tired of running up and down the hall looking for the one address book that has that number I'm looking for, since I never copied them all into one. It's the kind of thing to do while watching idiot TV.
3 comments:
That's my boy!!!
I spent a lot of time today cleaning, organizing, purging, etc, and had just settled down to file bills, when I looked down to see the basket was occupied. It still is. I have decided to begin a long-postponed project of putting the addresses in my three address books on the computer. I am doing this because I am tired of running up and down the hall looking for the one address book that has that number I'm looking for, since I never copied them all into one. It's the kind of thing to do while watching idiot TV.
I saw this picture and once again thought it was my cat.
Post a Comment