I am now the owner of a fancy rice cooker. It was on sale from Amazon. I broke my no-Amazon rule because I did not find it at the H Mart I went to, and I wanted this specific model. I also got a rice drainer whose sole purpose is to wash and drain the rice without dumping it in the sink. A bag of Nishiki brown rice was more expensive than I expected at my little "organic" bodega, but I got it anyway so I could try out my cooker. There is a manual with really tiny print that told me everything except what I needed to know--how much water to put in. I just eyeballed it and it turned out fine. One cup yields enough for multiple meals. I made bibimbap with the banchan I got at the H Mart.
Sunday, July 03, 2022
Cuckoo rice cooker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment