Listen to the man. He speaks the truth in the halls of power.
There was a lot of complicated voting with the result being that the resolution was not tabled but referred back to committee. This means it is not dead, but will be up to John Conyers to move on it or let it languish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm glad I listened to his reading. It's sobering.
It's stark. Long, but because there are so many outrageous crimes. And all of them are well documented, commented upon, in the news. But the biggest outrage I heard expressed on the radio today was that the Star Tribune has stopped including a guide to TV shows.
Why do they say he is a crackpot? I have vague ideas about Shirley MacLaine and the UFO but I have not figured this out. Bush believes in the Rapture.
Also it appears that his wife, 27, has a tongue piercing, and these two things (her age and the piercing) coupled with his lack of height are very, very bad.
A lot of people I trust like him. He has been successfully silenced even though he speaks the Truth. I'm afraid Bush and Cheney will get off scott free.
He's a crackpot because he talks about peace. He's "unelectable" because his ears stick out and he's short. But the journalists are all envious of his hot young wife, while Kucinich insists on talking about how smart she is.
"But the journalists are all envious of his hot young wife, while Kucinich insists on talking about how smart she is."
These are perhaps the key problems. BTW I saw her picture and dropped my jaw. *So* un-matronly for a first lady (thank God) although a bit too ethereal for my tastes ... but I am not complaining.
Post a Comment