I got really addicted to this clip when I first found it. Watched several times in a row ... it is such an amazing [performance?] as Washington taps his fingers...
OK so I watched it again. I love it. My favorite sentences are at the very end. "It is not just a matter of career advancement and buying consumer items. It is fidelity to a set of ideas."
I like the consumer items part - it so diminishes status symbols.
5 comments:
I got really addicted to this clip when I first found it. Watched several times in a row ... it is such an amazing [performance?] as Washington taps his fingers...
"Martin Luther King did not do his work so you could get a Lexus and a nice house!"
I'd love to know what Washington secretly thought/felt about it all.
I'd love to know what Washington secretly thought/felt about it all.
OK so I watched it again. I love it. My favorite sentences are at the very end. "It is not just a matter of career advancement and buying consumer items. It is fidelity to a set of ideas."
I like the consumer items part - it so diminishes status symbols.
Post a Comment