Oh, oh, oh WooOOOOO! I am releasing my chi right NOW watching that remix!!!
Oh god... that is toooo good! That's my boy: I am SURE that is what Captain Kirk really did when the ship hit warp drive--he went, "Woo, woo, wooo!"
Thank you for that. I am grinning to make my face ache. And what a simple example of what you can do with a teeny bit of editing--that remix really got it down. What a great world, sometimes.
1 comment:
Oh, oh, oh WooOOOOO!
I am releasing my chi right NOW watching that remix!!!
Oh god... that is toooo good!
That's my boy:
I am SURE that is what Captain Kirk really did when the ship hit warp drive--he went, "Woo, woo, wooo!"
Thank you for that. I am grinning to make my face ache.
And what a simple example of what you can do with a teeny bit of editing--that remix really got it down.
What a great world, sometimes.
Post a Comment