A very lucky young lady is on an 8th grade field trip with about 40-50 of her classmates, (and their intrepid principal and teacher chaperones) to the Black Hills of South Dakota.They will be camping, cooking out, hiking--they are going to have such a great time!
We packed everything, checked the list twice and repacked it, but I still managed to forget to give her the totally cool new water bottle we bought for the trip because we left it in the fridge. Considering that we had to be at her school at 5:45 AM, I'm glad that's the only thing that got left behind.
While I am on my own here, I will tackle the endless sorting and purging of STUFF. I bought six plastic storage containers to pack up things that are taking up space but that we don't want to throw out, like photo albums and old school papers we're saving. I'm going to take all the CDs we have copied to Cheapo to sell. The office space that I never really use is going to become her homework/art space, and that corner of the living room that was supposed to be her homework/artspace (currently a pile of STUFF) is going to become nothing in particular, just a place free of junk.
There should be enough room to do yoga without bumping into the furniture.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment