I lay in bed and listened to two podcasts before getting up to have my lemon water and my morning walk, but I did it! I have connected my Health app on my phone so now I can count my steps. Its 1945 steps to the cafe and back. I'm feeling as if I'm gaining some stamina. Tuesday at our DMP session we'll be talking about tracking so I'll see what Andrea our coach recommends. I'm tracking my food, water, walking and now my steps. Today I weighed in at 179 and My Fitness Pal told me I'd lost 11 pounds and that I should feel proud of myself. I do! But it's been hovering around the 179-181 axis for a week now so I'd like it to go down again soon. Yesterday I was way under my calorie count and the app told me it wouldn't give me a reading because it was dangerous to undereat like that so I forced myself to eat some hummus and baby carrots to bump it up. I have black beans to finish off today, some green beans and broccoli to steam and some tomatoes left as well. Next up is lentils.
Sunday, April 19, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment