Thursday, April 16, 2026

Habit

Yesterday I went to see a nutritionist. I am not sure that she told me anything I didn't already know or that I haven't already started implementing in my management diet. But I am going to see if there are any steps I'm skipping. Today I did my morning walk again~just to the cafe and back. Yesterday I also walked to the clinic and back. That's 20 minutes each way. I was dragging my ass but I did it. I'm hoping that I'll stop being so tired if I do this every day. Tomorrow I'll join Maria and Rosemary to see the cherry blossoms in the Botanic Garden so I'll get a lot of walking in then: ten minutes to the subway, another ten minutes to the park, at least a half an hour around the trees, then the same in the other direction. More if we go eat somewhere.

 

No comments: