Sunday, April 12, 2026
Lemon water
So one of the videos I saw on YouTube said that drinking lemon juice in a big glass of water can have a beneficial effedt on fatty liver if done first thing in the morning. So I got some lemons on one of my walks and chugged down a glass of water with half a lemon's juice last night and this morning. One thing to watch out for is a bad interaction with tooth enamel so I ordered some biodegradable straws to avoid that. This morning I got out of bed late but I got dressed and left the house immediately to walk to the cafe and have my coffee while reading one of the many New Yorkers I have cluttering up my table. It felt good to walk and I didn't get tired. I'm going to try to do this every day for a week and then think about extending the walk to twenty minutes each way.One small step at a time. The idea is to stimulate the body with walking before breakfast. I would like to get up earlier but I'm allowing myself to wake up naturally because a good night's sleep is also high on the list of healthy habits. Quest is on spring break so I don't have anywhere to go later in the day. Tomorrow I will got to Rosemary's new apartment to see it and have dinner with her and Arun in their new neighborhood. The are right next to a subway stop on the M line so it will be easier to get tottheir place now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment